Complaint Review: Allied Car Insurance

• Reported By: may — SAN RAFAEL California
Allied Car Insurance
1100 locust st DES MOINES, Indiana USA

Allied Car Insurance AKA Allied pAYMENT OPTIONS TO CUSTOMERS DES MOINES Indiana

Allied payment policies are awful. I call twice to make my policy payments and their systems were down. I called the following date (my due date) to make a payment using a credit card and they took a payment from my credit card and also they ran a payment using my Bank Account, which was linked to my car insurance.  As a result I made an overdraft on my checking account despite the fact that I made a payment on the due date using another credit card. When I call the representative, she stated, that the only option I have so allied does not run a payment from my checking account is by removing my flex payment option and pay them 5 dollars monthly for bill processing fee to them because there is not warranty that payments made on the same day will be posted on my account and as a result the flex system will be triggered…

Resuming, do not make a payment the day before your bill is due because it is a possibility that their payment system is down. If you have a flex account allowing them to withdraw your account on the due date, they do not warranty that the payment will stopped from occurring and Allied will withdraw money from your checking account even if you make a payment on the due date using another car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Car-Insurance/DES-MOINES-Indiana-50391/Allied-Car-Insurance-AKA-Allied-pAYMENT-OPTIONS-TO-CUSTOMERS-DES-MOINES-Indiana-1062257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Car Insurance