Complaint Review: allied data corp

• Updated: Mon, January 24, 2011

• Reported By: M.W. lied to — Ohio USA
allied data corp
13111 Westheimer, Fourth Floor Houston, Texas United States of America

allied data corp calling from Prelegal harrassing phone call attorney send letter by 12:00 tomorrow 01/24/2011 Houston, Texas

01/24/2011 recieved rude threating harrassing phone call fromAllied Data Corptried to call to find out who this company was and who they are representing.the man who babbled his name,stated it was 3rd party yet he knew me by name. I was asking questions. tried to over talk me,yelled it was 3rd party to give up who was the attorney that owned this company, hung up on me, discontinuing this call.

I tried to call back several time once sent to hisvoice mail hung up...called back and left a supervisor a message...called back again, spoke with another supervisor, at the time still did not know who this company was....she wanted the last four # of my social VERY RUDE...i told her I did not give that information over the phone especially since I did not know who this person....said that she had to have this and proceeded to put me on hold and then came back and said are we on the same page? I said no, then she asked for my date of birth verified then said we have to have this to verify who you are I said last person i spoke with took my name and knew who to transfer me to.....still rude tried to make a comment and said that an attorney had filed a junction....i received no notification from this company. After getting off the phone found out they over charged me for my amount owed to a company that I did pay the amont to....she did not let fme finish barely any comment cut me off all the time and 7 complaints about the man who first called me and she would check the recordings. At the beginingof the call she said it was recorded, I told her I hope so....after all of this Icalled Avon and they stated that the amount owed was 10.00 less than what they were saying ddwas owed. Still reporting them to the Attorney General Office. in OHio and Huston Texas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2011 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allied-data-corp/Houston-Texas-77077/allied-data-corp-calling-from-Prelegal-harrassing-phone-call-attorney-send-letter-by-120-686371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allied data corp