Complaint Review: Allied Data Corp

• Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: AC — Woodbridge Virginia
Allied Data Corp
13111 Westheimer Rd houston, Texas USA

Allied Data Corp Harassing phone calls all week long early in the am and late in the night houston Texas

I sold Avon for well over ten years. Biggest mistake of my life and I'll never do it again. I referred so many people to this company that it is a crying shame. All Avon think about is money money and oh yea money. I had anywhere form 400 - 800 dollars in sales every campaign, I had regular customers who ordered each campaign. So I had an order of 500 and some dollars. It was very close to a 600 order. That is when it all went downhill, Avon kept mailing me double orders and I’ve sent it back. Customers kept saying they never received their online orders and etc. this went on for three or more campaigns, I end up losing multiple customers due to never receiving orders back to back ugh.

I sent all books, products, and Avon property back to then well over 8 months ago and it totaled a value of 895.77 yet they are still sending me a bill for almost 400-500 dollars. I’ve left countless messages, wrote letters and all then I receive all kinds of collection letters back to back week after week and yet the price is always 100 – 200 higher than the original balance they stated I had with Avon. Allied data is a rip off company, they are rude, unprofessional and just like Avon, all they want is your checking or credit card information to make unauthorized drafts from your back account. Take it from me if you owe Avon call the home office ask them how much you owe and send their ass a money order via certified mail and leave them be. Yet they will always keep sending you invitations to rejoin with Avon. F**k off Avon you and Allied Data Corporation you money hungry dogs ugh.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Data-Corp/houston-Texas-77077/Allied-Data-Corp-Harassing-phone-calls-all-week-long-early-in-the-am-and-late-in-the-nigh-1083003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Data Corp