Complaint Review: Allied Grant Writers

• Submitted: Thu, May 19, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By:Peoria Arizona
Allied Grant Writers
1700 E. Desert Inn Rd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Allied Grant Writers RIPOFF, TOOK MONEY & CLOSED UP SHOP Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Have Info

Being a artistic painter business I was hoping to get grant funding for my business. I heard of them in an ad on talk radio. I called and they wanted $1500 up front to send me the research info. I was going to turn them down when the guy gauranteed my money back if I wasn't statisfied or if I didn't receive funding.

They then wanted $3,000 to help me write the letter of intent. I should have known that something wasn't right when I was told by Jimmy Barraza that they didn't take credit cards and I had to wire them the $3,000. I was again gauranteed my money back if I didn't get any funding.

When I tried to get in touch with them to ask questions after I had sent them my letter of intent and business plan I got a dis connected phone number. I then went to their website and it said that they had closed their doors.

I was going to try and get intouch with them again when I discovered this website and saw how many people like me had been taken.

Diana
Peoria, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2005 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Grant-Writers/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Allied-Grant-Writers-RIPOFF-TOOK-MONEY-CLOSED-UP-SHOP-Las-Vegas-Nevada-143422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Grant Writers

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Have Info

AUTHOR: Destiny - (United States of America)

I can help assist in location of Jimmy Barraza for Fraud in regards to this .I would love to help in the prosecution