Complaint Review: Allied Home Group

• Phone: 9514270632
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Allied Home Group RIP OFF DISHONEST West Covina California

Allied Home Group is a realty company that will assist in searching for an apartment or home within 60 days by charging a fee of $150.00. $50.00 of those dollars go towards a credit check, while the $100.00 are service fees. If in those 60 days they have not found a home for you, you will be refunded the $100.00 only as they were not able to provide the service of finding you a home within their identified time frame. Allied Home Group did not fullfil their duty of looking for a place to live for myself and my family as agreed. I have completed their paperwork for my refund and have still not received it. They have changed their phone number and email address. I went to their location and they are still there, but provided me with their supervisor's email and phone number to call regarding my concerns. I have been calling their supervisor for going on 3 weeks now and have left many messages. Still I have not received a phone call or email back regarding my refund. I went out to their office location again and it was closed. The agent which I was assigned did not follow through with providing me appropriate rental property information and did not return my calls. I had to practically harrass him by email and phone calls, as well as going to their office many times, to get something sent to me. When they did finally send over rental properties, they did not match my criteria. I am very frustrated and upset that they are doing this to me and can only imagine other people who go through such a company to help them find a home. Anyone else out there that also went through them, please post information as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Home-Group/West-Covina-California-91791/Allied-Home-Group-RIP-OFF-DISHONEST-West-Covina-California-1090680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Home Group