Complaint Review: Allied Interstate collections

• Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: Ed — Palm Springs California United States of America
Allied Interstate collections
406 N Mesa Dr Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Allied Interstate collections Mesa AZ They keep calling my cell phone 3-4 x aweek each time asking for different persons I dont know wont remove my number from their data base Mesa, Arizona

this company calls my pay as you go phone 3 to 4 times a week,asking for different persons each time (who I don't even know). I keep telling them to remove my number from data base but to no eval. they say they will but I have yet see them stop calling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate-collections/Mesa-Arizona-/Allied-Interstate-collections-Mesa-AZ-They-keep-calling-my-cell-phone-3-4-x-aweek-each-ti-624967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate collections