Complaint Review: Allied interstate

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: Mstairs84 — Acme Pennsylvania
Allied interstate
3000 corporate exchange drive Columbus, Ohio USA

Allied interstate Calling phone number that I NEVER associate with any of my personal bills Columbus Ohio

*General Comment: Sadly

I do not about why or how but calls from his company have been being made to phone numbers of my family who I do not live with. I do not nor have I ever used their phone number as a contact on any of my bills or memberships to anything whatsoever. Can't  this action be illegal to be tracking down other family who do not even live at the same address as myself and contacting them looking for me? When they asked what it was in regards to the response was "it is a personal matter to try and collect a debt" first of all they should NOT be calling to these numbers in regards to my debt because the accounts I have for anything I use my home or personal cell phone numbers when I register for anything. No where have I EVER listed other family numbers!! This is a serious violation of privacy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 04:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-interstate/Columbus-Ohio-43231/Allied-interstate-Calling-phone-number-that-I-NEVER-associate-with-any-of-my-personal-bi-1057441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied interstate

#1 General Comment

Sadly

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

They have every right to contact your family members in the collection of a debt. To them you are simply someone that owes them money. They cant get a hold of you on your home or cell. They will then start a search of you and contact ANY family members they can find because you might be trying to ditch your payment. Its unfortunate that your family members are being disturbed by this. Next time they call a family member, have them get a number to reach that person so you can discuss the issue in full with them. At that time you can inform THEM of the fact that you do not wish your family members disturbed. You can also site that its a privacy issue and by giving the family members ANy information might constitute a breach of contract on their part.