Complaint Review: Allied Wallet, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 15, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: Adish Kumar — wilmington Delaware
Allied Wallet, Inc.
8100 E . Indian School Road #203 Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale, Delaware USA

Allied Wallet, Inc. Allied Wallet, Inc. Allied Wallet says that it will held my funds for 1.5 years instead of 6 months Scottsdale Delaware

*Author of original report: Moe Deb from Allied wallet is the biggest Liar of all time

i has using allied wallet payment for my business but my account was suspended as allied wallet termed my business as high risk. My merchant name was :"ayogi support inc" it was suspended in june 2013 and allied wallet told me that they will release my rest of the funds and the 10 % rolling reserve agter 180 days ( 6 month ) i contacted back allied walled in dec 2013 and they told me that my funds would be released on jan 15 2014 , they send me a written email stating the same and now today on 15 jan when i contacted allied wallet for the release of my funds they told me that they will not release the funds today but they will held my complete funds for 1 more year . They are giving me a excuse that i have given one year services to my customers and to cover the charge backs they need to keep my funds for 1 year more. I have never sold any 1 year services to my customer the maximum term of the services that i provided to my customer was 3 months . Allied wallet is making false allegations and stating new terms and condition .

These guys are fake and they will eat up all your money so beware guys dont trust them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Wallet-Inc/Scottsdale-Delaware-85251/Allied-Wallet-Inc-Allied-Wallet-Inc-Allied-Wallet-says-that-it-will-held-my-funds-for-1115743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Wallet, Inc.

Moe Deb from Allied wallet is the biggest Liar of all time

AUTHOR: Adish Kumar - ()

Moe Deb is one of the most incorporative and rude person that you will come accross.

I will never come over the phone , when ever you will call him he is always in a meeting and will not reply to emails.

I always get a hold of him after making 10 to 15 calls to allied wallet and then to he would never give correct information.

Please make sure if you communicating with Moe Deb from allied wallet never trust this fellow .