Complaint Review: allroad communications

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: William Driscoll — Greenwich Connecticut
allroad communications
, California USA

allroad communications I was ripped off by this company. They sold me a battery for my satellite phone and a sim card. I h allroad communications company is a rip off california

*Author of original report: STAY AWAY

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: How to ruin people

I bought a satellite phone battery and SIM card from SUE SHOREES of ALLROAD communications in Sept/Oct of last year.  The SIM card did not work and i had to threaten mail fraud to get the battery.  I paid over $300 and the SIM card did not work and they did not make good on it. SUE now works for another company. STEER CLEAR Of ALLROAD COMMUNICATIONS AND SUE SHOREES!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allroad-communications/California/allroad-communications-I-was-ripped-off-by-this-company-They-sold-me-a-battery-for-my-s-1070133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allroad communications

STAY AWAY

AUTHOR: William Driscoll - ()

Normally I would not even reply to this kind of sleeze, but in this case my order was handled SO UNPROFESSIONALLY by these people AND i have contacted the state attorney generals office regarding a complaint of mail fraud against these guys that i thought i should again respond.

I spent over $300 with this second rate company and while it is true that i finally received my battery after several complaining calls i still do not have a SIM card loaded with the minutes I bought.   SO AGAIN THEY STOLE FROM ME.  If they had ANY honestly they would have stepped up and given me the SIM card with the minutes i paid for and moved on. STAY AWAY from this company!!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

How to ruin people

AUTHOR: Witness ex employee - ()

Its sad that this guy can go on line and just tarnish a persons reputation. He purchase a battery and sim card from allroadcommunications the sales person was Sue Shorees a sales person who was just doing her job in taking the order. If the battery did not work I'm sure that allroad would have exchanged it for him. The fact that Sue no longer works at this company and has no control on this sale is no reason to call her a rip off. If you were to go to allroadsat.com sight you will see that Sue was with the company for 7 yrs and all the positive testimonies from customers proves that this report is just petty and unfair. Shame on The guy who wrote it.