Complaint Review: allseasonsholiday us

• Submitted: Thu, September 22, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 22, 2011

• Reported By: francis — johannesburg Other South Africa
allseasonsholiday us

allseasonsholiday us RCI located at Vacation Village FT. Lauderdale, www.vacationvillageresorts.com ruining my holiday and false advertising Internet

Six month ago I was approached by Allseasons travel for a trip to Orlando-Ft. Lauderdale-Las Vegas as part of the trip was ask if Idont mind to attend a Rci Presentation lasting one and a half Hour.In Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale on which I aggreed to.Told the Rental car would be for free on so doing.On the 3.Aug. 2011 in Orlando was treated very proffesional and let go after the time mentioned.But on the 8.Aug.2011 at the Vacation Village in Ft. Lauderdale arriving at this presentation of RCI on a sunny morning in good mood by 8.30 am.One Indian guy took over the presentation, first telling me about GNP Points and Time share resorts.He took me for a tour in the area showing me rooms etc. and stopped at a Golf Club.Where he tried to sell me Points I declined first time but it was allready 11 am.Took me back and introduced me to a Financial adviser where I again declined to buy anything mentioning the economic situation everywhere.After this four different people tried to change my mind even telling me how much it would be in S.A. Rand a month.This took up to 13.45 pm even the trainee Lady after seeing how I was treated left.I was furious on leaving. Nr.1 Ihad only one day for sightseeing here and now it had started to rain.Nr.2 One and a half Hours became 5.15 Hours.Nr.3 This RCI People ruined my chance of seeing anything of Ft. Lauderdale.Nr.4 Being told the rental car would be for free taking part of this presentation I recieved my Bank Statement and found myself Charged a USD. 465.00. This is on top False Advertising not only having ruined my holiday in Ft. Lauderdale.I feel People should know this as I had a dream holiday ruined but charged for something free on top of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allseasonsholiday-us/internet/allseasonsholiday-us-RCI-located-at-Vacation-Village-FT-Lauderdale-wwwvacationvillagere-779905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allseasonsholiday us