Complaint Review: Allstate Auto Insurance; Tina Fucciozzi

• Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: Anne — Santa Barbara California USA
Allstate Auto Insurance; Tina Fucciozzi
Fresno Office, California United States of America

Allstate Auto Insurance; Tina Fucciozzi Although I have Uninsured Motorist coverage my medical bills are being returned saying no coverage! Fresno Office, California

I was injured in a rear end accident in April of 2012.  Chirpractors used up most of my Med Pay insurance - and when finaly I got a MRI it showed that I had fractured/herniated discs in my Lumbar/Sacral region of my lower back.

I went to a spine clinic and they administered a steroid epidural.  The doctor order a CT scan - so I got that done.

The bills for the spine clinic were (funny thing) near the amount of my insurance coverage. So I still had a little left to spare.  The bills were both returned from Allstate stating that I had 'No coverage".

I am in a state of shock...they are acting as though they have me over a barrel - they want some medical releases - and they have my current medical releases.  So they know all about these procedures.  What then are they disqualifying my payments for?

I am definitely NOT in Good Hands with Allstate!! Leaving Allstate at end of month after many years - guess they do not value my long term business.  Too bad - my agent is a real nice woman - always helpful and is a great representative of Allstate (Jill Olivares in Oakview)  But the Claims Dept. has really ruined my experience with the company and will tell anyone I meet of my experience with Allstate.  A person really wants to know what will happen if they have an accident - I did and now I know what Allstate will do!  NOT GOOD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Auto-Insurance-Tina-Fucciozzi/Fresno-Office-California-/Allstate-Auto-Insurance-Tina-Fucciozzi-Although-I-have-Uninsured-Motorist-coverage-my-me-973203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Auto Insurance; Tina Fucciozzi