Complaint Review: allstate camera

• Reported By: Martin — mill valley California
allstate camera
Internet USA

allstate camera Scam Artists! New York Internet

This report is similar to others that have used this company.

Their advertised price on a Panasonic camera was inflated by another $50, after I was asked to call their sales dept. They informed me that the camera price did not include the battery or charger, and I decided to proceed with the purchase to include the additional cost.

I then found that my credit card had been charged an additional $135, and my attempts to e-mail the company and call the company were ignored.

I told them by e-mail to cancel my order, but again no response. So i contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge.

Just a terrible way to do business, be warned not to use them under any circumstances.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allstate-camera/internet/allstate-camera-Scam-Artists-New-York-Internet-1050974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allstate camera