Complaint Review: Allstate Financial Services

• Submitted: Wed, November 03, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, November 04, 2010

• Reported By: Mommyblessed — las vegas Nevada U.S.A.
Allstate Financial Services
1050 E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Allstate Financial Services Unethical And Dishonest Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Thanks for explaining this issue...

I just checked my credit report today.  This company somehow got a hold of two of my old medical bills.  The problem is I called the medical facilities BEFORE they went into collection and settled them.  These bills have already been paid by the insurance company and now these scumbags not only are screwing up my credit report they think they can strong arm me into paying twice!  I do not have $4200.00 and what American does at this point in the economy.  The second bill is for $297.00 or something for Xrays I had done in 2007.  What I think these people do is buy our old medical records from people who work in the hospital and then try to strong arm us by putting it on our credit.  Allstate Financial Services is a criminal enterprise.  Thanks to their lies I can 't get a job because the company ran my credit report and now I don't qualify as a candidate.  God will get you good Allstate Financial and I will not mind being there to see it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2010 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Financial-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Allstate-Financial-Services-Unethical-And-Dishonest-Las-Vegas-Nevada-658268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Financial Services

Thanks for explaining this issue...

AUTHOR: Bman - (United States of America)

Your experience is quite sobering for an unsuspecting American public! Please consider doing this, write this up as a report and send to the following government watch-dog agency: