Complaint Review: allstate insuance

• Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: darrell — stone mountain Georgia United States of America
allstate insuance
1165 peachtree industrial blv.A suwanee, Georgia United States of America

allstate insuance pam prengaman would not let us renew home4 policy unless we bought car insurance suwanee , Georgia

my house  was inspected  by an allstae photgrapher for an update,they told me to remove a hose for my washing machine that was hanging out of my window that went into my front yard,a plumber had come to my house and told me the drain water just went out into a dredge field that went out into yard anyway. 6 months later I had forgot about hose ,allstate then informed me they were going to drop my coverage by 90 days . So i paid a plumber to come in and fix the drainage problem, I then informed allstate that issue was fixed , they then told me to bad if I want to keep my insurance with them I would not only have to buy home owners insurance ,but I would also have to buy my car insurance with them[ which was at a cheaper rate with an other companythan with them]. I said no way thats blackmail they said too bad. So I had to buy my home owners with an other company.I was a custermer  with this company 20 years this is how they treat thier loyal custemers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allstate-insuance/suwanee-Georgia-30024/allstate-insuance-pam-prengaman-would-not-let-us-renew-home4-policy-unless-we-bought-car-i-948453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allstate insuance