Complaint Review: ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY

• Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: duggie — anchorage Alaska United States of America
ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY
anchorage, Alaska United States of America

ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY marguerite with claims at 907-269-6181 I was rundown in the street like a dog on my bicycle in the crosswalk by a driver insured by allstate and they refuse to pay my medical bills anchorage, Alaska

On June 23 2008 I was rideing my bicycle home from work when I was struck and rundown by the driver of a car . The driver was sited for reckless driveing. I contacted a claims rep for Allstate insurance company named Marguerite at 907-269-6181. I informed her that all I wanted was for my medical bills to be paid, trying to do the right thing and not screw anybody. This representative of Allstate insurance company, Marguerite, told me that I had an attitude the first time I talked with her. She then asked a lot of personal and medical questions and demanded that I make a recorded statement. Allstate insurance company has refused to pay any medical bills and has forced me to hire a lawyer to protect my rights. This is all over little more than $1000 dollars in medical bills. I am not wanting compensation for lost work or any damages to my $2000 dollar bicycle. It has been over 2 years and Allstate is still refuseing to pay for my injuries. They are treating me as little more than you would treat a dog you rundown in the street. Is this how Allstate insurance company treats all pro bicyclests, or is this an isolated incedent here in Alaska with their claims rep Marguerite at 907-269-6181

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLSTATE-INSURANCE-COMPANY/anchorage-Alaska-/ALLSTATE-INSURANCE-COMPANY-marguerite-with-claims-at-907-269-6181-I-was-rundown-in-the-str-624958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY