Complaint Review: Allstate Insurance F.Johns

• Updated: Fri, February 11, 2011

• Reported By: estevens — oxnard California USA
Allstate Insurance F.Johns
750w Gonzales Rd#180 oxnard, California United States of America

Allstate Insurance F.Johns F.Johns Insurance Allstate Oxnard Ripoff Rude, Takes your money and no services beware oxnard, California

Its been almost 3 months and still no refund from this agent. I got insurance from him and after he took my money he started to tell me i needed to change things like my registration from my boyfriends name to mine. I told him I couldn't do that and to refund my money and cancel my policy. This was 10 minutes after he took my CASH. He said he could cancel my policy but could not refund my money that it would need to come from corporate. I called the number he gave me and complained they told me if it was cash then he could refund it. I have called him several times and he says they will be sending me a check. However i have never received a refund from him or Allstate. He was very rude the whole time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Insurance-FJohns/oxnard-California-93036/Allstate-Insurance-FJohns-FJohns-Insurance-Allstate-Oxnard-Ripoff-Rude-Takes-your-mone-694313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Insurance F.Johns