Complaint Review: Allstate Insurance

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — Hanover Pennsylvania
Allstate Insurance
York St, Hanover, Pennsylvania USA

Allstate Insurance First accident in 20 yrs, not my fault. Allstate denies my medical coverage. Hanover Pennsylvania

I was in a car accident, June 2012.  I have paid Allstate premiums for 20 years without a claim.  I was sitting in traffic, waiting on the car ahead of me to turn left when a car rear ended my car.  The other driver admitted fault.  My Allstate has denied my claims stating pre-existing conditions based on their medical reviews.  The details of their reviews are having doctors speculate on my condition prior to their offering care.  They do not seek nor care for actual pre-existing conditions.

They create conditions.  They speculate I'm borderline diabetic because I had a well check that was normal and screening for sugar levels.  They label me fibromyalgia since I see a specialst that treats it.  Then they have a pain management doctor, which I had no reason to see prior to the accident that caused me pain, to speculate that I may have had pain prior to the accident due to the fibromyalgia i don't even have.

I've requested multiple people to look at my file and review my case including my agent, customer service, underwriting, my case manager and Allstate's management.  No one cares and tells me to stop complaining, my haelthcare will pay my bills.  So, I get to pay deductibles and copays while my insurance rates climb.

I have switched insurance companies and do not recommend Allstate's bad hands and fraudulent behavior.  They took my premium payments with no interest in oaying my bills after an accident I did not cause.  My suffering included whiplash, dislocated shoulder, vagus nerve disruption, neck, back and head pain, carpel tunnel relief surgery and having to fire my insurance - pain and suffering beyond measure to lose an insurance and agent I trusted and believed in.  The Einsurance is worse, a friend bought their insurance and paid in full, 24 hours later he was in a car accident and they denied he had insurance stating it was effective 30 minutes after the accident.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Insurance/Hanover-Pennsylvania-17331/Allstate-Insurance-First-accident-in-20-yrs-not-my-fault-Allstate-denies-my-medical-co-1089329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Insurance