Complaint Review: Allstate motor club

• Updated: Thu, January 02, 2014

• Reported By: Carmen chow — San francisco California
Allstate motor club
San Francisco , California USA

Allstate motor club Rejecting my claims for something I was not informed to do during the three phone conversation San Francisco California

On Dec  4, I run through a pot hole and both of my tires are damaged. Next day I called Allstate to file the claims, they gave me a case # and told me go to the tire shop have the tire guy call them back to verify information with them, then pay for the services and they will mail me a check afterward. I had talk to allsTate three times that morning, and the tire shop called them im front of me to give out all the information they needed that time. We had it fixed and I paid for the services and had it fixed right after the phone call between the tire shop and Allstate motor company. Next day allstate asked for the damaged tires, but the tire shop had already throw them away since none of those phone calls had mention that we need to save the damaged tires. Now they reject my claims due to not having those damaged tires.

I don't think it's fair since they even mention at the first place and they keep changing their words during all the phone calls. It's very disappointing with the services. thanks for your time for looking into this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-motor-club/San-Francisco-California-94115/Allstate-motor-club-Rejecting-my-claims-for-something-I-was-not-informed-to-do-during-the-1112360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate motor club