Complaint Review: allstate property and casual ins co.

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Eugene — Wayne New Jersey U.S.A.
allstate property and casual ins co.
Bridgewater, New Jersey United States of America

allstate property and casual ins co. 721 u.s. highway 202/206 suite100 Bridgewater NJ 08807-1759 NO Good Bridgewater, New Jersey

In 2009 I was nearly killed on the Garden State Parkway during a high speed race wher I was struck from behind. At this time I cannot walk 3 blocks and the case is now closed. Over a year ago I was involved in a fender bender accident where I was clearly not at fault and was told by my agent 10 months ago that I was not at fault. Now 13 months later the report somehow had been changed to me being at fault and that I hit the other driver which is impossible if any damages had been observed by proper authorities. I WILL URGE YOU NOT TO GO NEAR THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allstate-property-and-casual-ins-co/Bridgewater-New-Jersey-08807/allstate-property-and-casual-ins-co-721-us-highway-202206-suite100-Bridgewater-NJ-0880-1010282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allstate property and casual ins co.

shoes