Complaint Review: Allstate Vending Company

• Updated: Sun, April 29, 2012

• Reported By: screwed-over — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Allstate Vending Company
4040 S Eastern Ave Ste 200R Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Allstate Vending Company Robert Giel Robert Giel of Allstate Vending Co Stole $5800 From Me Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: He Did the exact thing to me for over 11k

I entered in an agreement with Robert Giel of Allstate Vending Co. To purchase 22 candy vending machines and have them all located for the sum of $5800. These routes were supposed to be done within 3-4 weeks. After waiting the 4 weeks, I then called Mr. Robert Giel and nonthing at all had been done to fill my route. He just kept telling me he would call me bit ofcourse he never.

he said that he would pay me for my lost income bit ofcourse that was a lie. I continued to call him to get started but still he had not fill any of my account locations. I grew very tired of his lying to me and his stall tactics so after 9 weeks of waiting, I then asked for a refund. He agreed to refund me and we went together to Nevada Legal Forms and he signed a promisary note to pay me by the end of that month but like everything else he said, just another lie.

Our last communication, I called him again since he would never call me and I told him time is up meaning the promisary note date has ppassed and he said that if I don't want to wait then sue him. I am now in the process of doing just that. This guy is a crook and cannot be trusted. I have reported him to the BBB and the news. Robert Girl should be in prison with the rest of the low lifes...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2012 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Vending-Company/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Allstate-Vending-Company-Robert-Giel-Robert-Giel-of-Allstate-Vending-Co-Stole-5800-From-M-875752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Vending Company

He Did the exact thing to me for over 11k

AUTHOR: Rippedoff - ()

He did the same thing to me word for word, 3 to 4 weeks and nothing, I have been after him for over a year!

He has disppeared as has his son Robert Jr!  He advertises in RJ News Paper. I wonder if they know.

He asked me If I would be interested in selling pre-loaded visas last time I got a hold of him.  Now his phone is shut down.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC