helps

• Reported By: goldentouch — Watertown New York
allstates of america
2595 NW 37th St, Miami, Florida USA

allstates of america Eric Metzler Complete ripoff artists Miami Florida

I ordered a Hunter 4 post alignment rack from this company in July of 2012. When I was inquiring about it, Eric, (the son) told me that I must hurry because he has another interested party. After sending my full payment to their Miami bank, I waited almost a month before calling. After that point, it was call after call. The rack finally arrived 3 months later. No wrapping for shipping whatsoever. Unit was supposidly rebuiilt. The front turn plates were new. The ramps and top of the unit were painted with cheap department store paint. No repaint anywhere else on the unit. Used parts were sent in 5 gallon pails. I had to contact a Hunter rep to come in and tell me what I was missing. No manuals. Pump was never shipped, Finally got ahold of Eric and he apologized and siad that he would get it right out. 6 weeks later it arrived, It was about 25 years old, laying upside down on a pallet and leaking oil everywhere. It lasted 3 weeks. I have hundred of additional dollars in this unit and paid 10k for it from them! I now need to replace the lift ram. Leaking fluid badly and the bottom is actually rusted out of it. Do not buy from these guys, you will be sorry!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allstates-of-america/Miami-Florida-33142/allstates-of-america-Eric-Metzler-Complete-ripoff-artists-Miami-Florida-1094987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allstates of america