Complaint Review: alltel

• Submitted: Thu, October 01, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 01, 2009

• Reported By: Irena — Surprise Arizona USA
P.O. Box 8004 Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

alltel Alltel overcharge me for third party billing septembwe 2008, before we noticed. Charging me for same gaming, i am a 69 year old lady, never send a tex message and never recieved one, I change com. Overcharged for service i don't ordered, Third party billing. Little Rock, Arkansas

My Husband noticed my cell bill going higher. We cheked into and noticed a charge for gaming. A called Alltel talked to empl.# 9920569 september 24, 2009, told me to pay the bill and on next billing will credit my account. Next billing credit the account 9.95  not the whole amount. We cheked our invoices back to last year. alltel start to bill us  september 2008 for 9.95. I called Alltel again i talked to Candie ? employee # N9920677 9-21-2009. Candie told me  Alltel will credit me  the whole amount 129.88 and told me Alltel will release me from contract. I want to be released i can't trust Alltel any more. I have a new telephon company. Alltel keep caaling me 2 a day requesting money for service and contract breach. I called the superviser  employee Vince # 2415. Vince told me a have to pay all the whole amount. Alltel  it not responsible fot third party billing. I am a 69 year Lady, never send or received a text message do not know  to send or receive one. Please i need help. Alltel calling on my home # 2 twice a Day.

Best regards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alltel/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72202-2099/alltel-Alltel-overcharge-me-for-third-party-billing-septembwe-2008-before-we-noticed-502560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alltel