Complaint Review: allvetmed.com

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: MollyeT — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
allvetmed.com
www.allvetmed.com, Florida United States of America

allvetmed.com Bad customer service, never received my package www.allvetmed.com, Florida

I ordered GlycoFlex II for one of my dogs and Revolution Flea meds for 3 dogs and 1 cat. My order supposedly shipped on Sep. 12, but I have not received it. They charged my card though. When I called about it on Sep. 19 they said USPS lost the package and that they had reshipped my stuff on Sep. 18 with UPS. They were suppose to call me back with a tracking #. Never got a call back so called today (Sep. 20) and they said the package had reshipped this morning, but they could not give me a tracking #.

When I pressed for one and told them I really needed the flea meds the operator hung up on me. Called back and got the same person (Diana, operator # 201). I asked her to speak with a manager and she said she was the manager. I said I would prefer a refund at this point she said ok she would cancel my order and give a refund. I asked about the package that she said had already shipped this morning and she said it hadn't shipped yet! I cancelled my credit card and filled a claim just now. This company lies and are a bunch of crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allvetmedcom/wwwallvetmedcom-Florida-/allvetmedcom-Bad-customer-service-never-received-my-package-wwwallvetmedcom-Florida-944168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allvetmed.com