Complaint Review: allvetmeds.com

• Reported By: nacho mama — lake worth Internet USA
allvetmeds.com
9500 NW 79th Ave, #6, Hialeah, Fl 33016 Internet United States of America

allvetmeds.com The WORST Possible Choice for your Pet Internet

Ordered for the first and ONLY time from them, never again. I waited two weeks for shipmment, called repeatedly, no answer, no returned call to messages. I finally got through and was told my order had shipp, but website had not updated. Two days later, I called to see why I had not gotten shipment notice, after a half hour holding, I was told my order had NOT shipped (1 backordered item was holding up my pets prescription meds). I cancelled the order, filed a paypal dispute.

I was told when I cancelled the order, that I would receive a full refund within 2 days.I did not, but my order was suddenly marked as "shipped" the very next day.  They do NOT use UPS but mail innovations, and do not offer insurance. SO, even tho they "say" they shipped a prescription medication that I never received, I have no recourse, AND paypal wont protect my purchase, because of the bogus "delivery confirmation " information that they supplied.

This company will LIE LIE LIE, that is, if you can get through to them. There are hundreds of bad reports online about them. I wish I had read more than their prices before ordering from them

Joanne, West Palm Beach

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 05:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allvetmedscom/internet/allvetmedscom-The-WORST-Possible-Choice-for-your-Pet-Internet-915950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allvetmeds.com