Complaint Review: Allways Moving and Storage LLC

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Angel — irving Texas
Allways Moving and Storage LLC
1331 Regal Row #100 Dallas, Texas USA

Allways Moving and Storage LLC Allways Moving and Storage LLC They DO NOT honor the offerred moving insurance, they do NOT arrive on time, they do NOT return calls Dallas Texas

The experience I had with this company was horrible from start to finish.  Sarah, is who got everything set up and assured me of a very specific delivery window that I needed for my cross country move. Our furniture was delivered 4 weeks later than Sarah assured me we would receive our shipment.

I had to call Toni, the "dispatch" manager on a daily basis for "updates" about where the truck may or may not be with my furniture. On more than one occasion Toni could not find the truck that had all of my belongings. When the furniture finally arrived I was devastated to find many high ticket items had been completely broken, countless items had been damaged, even more items had been stained or had small dead bugs on them, and almost everything had an awful smell.

I filed the insurance paperwork for the insurance claim Sarah told me was paid for with the move and I had not received any compensation for damaged and broken items. This company assured me no third party companies would be used at any time and my furniture was delivered by a third party company based in Louisiana, my furniture came from Pennsylvania to Texas, not sure where Louisiana comes into play. I did have to pay this third party companys' delivery fees in addition to the fees I had agreed to pay Allways Moving and Storage LLC.

Overall, this company completely jerked me around, ruined so many of my items that I am still trying to replace, and did not honor our contractural agreement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allways-Moving-and-Storage-LLC/Dallas-Texas-75247/Allways-Moving-and-Storage-LLC-Allways-Moving-and-Storage-LLC-They-DO-NOT-honor-the-offer-1133052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allways Moving and Storage LLC