Henrietta

• Reported By: Pasha — Austin Texas
Allways Moving and Storage
1331 Regal Road Row #100 Dallas, Tennessee USA

Allways Moving and Storage Horrible, Crooks Dallas Texas

Crooks, Crooks, Crooks!!!! This is the WORST company you could ever use for a move!! Not only did they charge me double their original quote but when they delivered my furniture they had completely destroyed my bed, dresser, and didn' even bring some of my furniture!! They also tried to give me a grandfather clock that did not belong to me! To top all of this off when I went through their " third party" claims company they offered me a whopping $191 for all of my destroyed items which were well over $4000!! DO NOT USE THEM!!! I have all of my paperwork and pictures if anybody needs to see how terrible these people really are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allways-Moving-and-Storage/Dallas-Tennessee-75247/Allways-Moving-and-Storage-Horrible-Crooks-Dallas-Texas-1118032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allways Moving and Storage