Complaint Review

po box 380905 bloomington, Minnesota USA Phone:
888-925-2559
Category:
Banks

ally financial rip offs bloomington Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: I belive you!

*Author of original report: you got it wrong my friend

*Consumer Comment: Lets See If I Understand This...

i got behind in a car payment and called constumer service to help me,they gave me an extendsion contract to sign.so i did an sent the amount i was told to pay each month,one week later they said they made a mistake in the contract.it was totally different from the first one they sent.and they keep sending me different contracts all the time with different amounts to pay,and keep calling for more money with different amounts they say i owe,i call them back an have to talk to this forieners that can hardly speak english,and they are very rude to me and don't know want they are doing.they are the worst company i have ever dealt with in my life.don't not ever get a loan through them because it will be your worst nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ally-financial/bloomington-Minnesota-55438-0902/ally-financial-rip-offs-bloomington-Minnesota-1070028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ally financial

I belive you!

AUTHOR: stormy22 - ()

i suggest you file a complaint with the CFPB: http://www.consumerfinance.gov/

reach out to other people ub yoursituation with Ally : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ally-Autos-Unhappy-Customers/367933486670751

its happening to a lot of people. myself included,

you got it wrong my friend

AUTHOR: mark - ()

everyone gets in financial trouble from time to time,i always was on time with my payments.but too keep changing the contract from the first one and keep harrassing me on the phone because they don't know what there doing is wrong.and for your information i am not the only person they have done this too,go on the internet an see for yourself what they been doing to alot of people.i hope you never get in financial trouble then you would know what it's like.

Lets See If I Understand This...

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

You break your contract and go into default.  At that precise point, the lender could have said, "That's it, we'll do a repo!"  Instead, they give you a break and ALLOW you to defer a payment.  Now, you come here crying, whining and wailing because there's more paperwork to do!  Sorry, we don't live in a world of ENTITLEMENT and they don't owe you jack@$%#!  Now, they are the worst company you've ever dealt with.  Oh poor, poor baby.  Guess what, if you pay your bills on time, you won't need to deal with collectors.

MORE FEATURED REPORTS