Complaint Review: alore

alore
internet Internet United States of America

alore Decieved and Cheated overcharged my credit card, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Alore Skin Care Customer Service

Their was a advertisement on the internet showing a old lady then the next picture was a lady who looked alot younger. It interested me so I clicked on it and it was a ad saying this lady use a special skin care.

Then a special offer came up saying only so many free offers were left and for $2.97 I could get a free sample the money was for shipping and handling. Today I looked at my bank account and they withdrew $92.00 or something like that so I called them and they said I was in a 90 day trial and I signed up to get a bottle every 30 days. This was totally untrue never did I read anywhere I was getting in a trial costing me $92.00 a month it said a free sample offer for $2.97 nothing else was said. Because they got my credit card number I am at their mercy. I am calling my bank monday and stopping payment if possible. I would say if this is the only way they can sell their product it does not work. If anything it will make you older from the stress of being ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alore/internet/alore-Decieved-and-Cheated-overcharged-my-credit-card-Internet-1004020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alore

Alore Skin Care Customer Service

AUTHOR: Customer Service - ()

Alore is dedicated to an extremely high standard of customer care and we are committed to wholly resolving any and all concerns that our customers may have about their purchase.  Our commitment to providing the highest quality service possible is reflected in our policies.

We offer a 14-day trial.  We give our customers a generous trial period with the product so they’re able to try it to see if it’s right for them before purchasing it.  If for any reason at all you’re not satisfied, simply let us know and we’ll cancel your account to ensure that you’re charged nothing further.

A large majority of our customers who take advantage of this free trial go on to take Alore month after month and they do so because they experience results.  It works.  These results are a reality of Alore’s key ingredients: a proprietary blend of Seaweed Extract, Matrixyl 3000, Goji, Coffee Fruit Berry, Acai, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen, that was designed to increase the growth of collagen, add volume, and dramatically lift, smooth, and renew your skin.

Our corporate mailing address:

Alore Skin Care
3000 boul des Laurentides, Suite 12 – 200
Laval (Montreal), QC H7K 3G5
Canada

Our website:

And lastly, please call us.  1-877-224-1174.  Our customer care department is available Monday-Friday 9am-8pm EST, and we want to hear from you.

Thank you for your time, thank you for your interest in Alore, and we look forward to helping you achieve your skin care goals.

Best Regards,