Complaint Review: alpha graphics Metairie Louisiana

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: asuka — New Orleans Louisiana
alpha graphics Metairie Louisiana
2315 N. Woodlawn Avenue suite 100 Metairie, Louisiana USA

alpha graphics Metairie Louisiana The worst experience, never doing business with them Metairie Louisiana

Don't trust them, I had the worst experience with this company.

I provide all the document and company logo to them for print some restaurant menu, they just add the company logo to the original file, the print out, it's a super easy job. They promise me it will finish the job before Wednesday, but until Wednesday, the work even not start yet, I can't open my new restaurant just because I don't have the menu, then I canceled all the orders, I am going to Office Depot to get all the job done in 3 hours for $128.36, compare the price $400 something they quote to me, I just saved a lot money and time. Then they charge me $54.38 for design fee.
They said, even you cancel the order, they still have to charge the design fee for their hard working, it's ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alpha-graphics-Metairie-Louisiana/Metairie-Louisiana-70001/alpha-graphics-Metairie-Louisiana-The-worst-experience-never-doing-business-with-them-M-1050057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alpha graphics Metairie Louisiana