Complaint Review: alpha pain clinic

• Updated: Sat, May 28, 2011

• Reported By: aaron r. — chicago Illinois United States of America
alpha pain clinic
3253 Harlem Ave # 1B berwyn, Illinois United States of America

alpha pain clinic alpha pain and wellness clinic berwyn high pressure sales instead of medicine, unprofessional office staff, dirty treatment area berwyn, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: I Called!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CALL ME Mr RIk.....

*Consumer Comment: Horrible!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hoax Review. Please Come Visit and See!

All they try to do is SELL you stuff: sell you massages sell you "treatments" sell you vitamins ..  just pay $3,000 and your back pain will be gone forever! come on, work out in this dirty room with all these other sweaty and smelly pain victims! it will work! really it will! .. everything can be done without pain killers they say! don't mind the fact that we aren't md's and couldnt even prescribe pain killers if we wanted to!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2011 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alpha-pain-clinic/berwyn-Illinois-60402/alpha-pain-clinic-alpha-pain-and-wellness-clinic-berwyn-high-pressure-sales-instead-of-me-724800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alpha pain clinic

I Called!

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

No Answer!  BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

STAY AWAY!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CALL ME Mr RIk.....

AUTHOR: Dr.Pain - (United States of America)

Call and explain to me how My clinic was a pain in your butt!

6308540899....Dr Sud

Classic example of cowardly false reviews!

Horrible!

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

This place was a real pain in the butt!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hoax Review. Please Come Visit and See!

AUTHOR: Dr.Pain - (United States of America)

As the Owner of Alpha Pain and wellness Center I can tell you that we have been doing this since 1994 and have treated over 10,000 people. Our facility is not a "dirty Smelly room" in fact it is the largest physical therapy clinic in Berwyn, Cicero, Lyons. We have over 4000 square feet to help you. We have 4 Medical Doctors, 2 Physical therapists, 3 chiropractors and a Podiatrist. All of whom work together to help our patients.

We also have a Board Certified Pain management Physician that utilizes a Fluoroscopic machine to aid in all the pain procedures. It Is VERY clear that this person has Never Been to Alpha or they would have met all the MD's that do prescribe medication when needed. They would have also been given a tour of the facility as all new patients get. I Challenge you to prove that you actually came and visited my clinic.

My name is Dr. Ashish Sud and I am the owner of Alpha Pain and Wellness, I can assure you that this person has no clue what they are talking about and are leaving FRAUDULENT feed BACK.

Call me anytime 708-788-3880.

Shame on you for using such a valuable internet site to commit fraud!