Complaint Review: Alpha Warranty

Alpha Warranty
PO Box 593 Draper, Utah USA

Alpha Warranty Dishonest, unprofessional, poor service/products Draper Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Need More Info To Address Your Concern

Repair of l/r brake calipers, brake pads, rotors and two engine mounts.  Will only pay $122 for one motor mount, even though the COST through Cadillac is $139.  Also, third party adjuster says the brake pad doesn't have any red on it so there are no "hot" spots, also says brake pad is consistent.  It is NOT consistent wear.  Placed a huge "C" clamp on caliper and it released under tremendous pressure.  Unfortunately, I can't drive around with a "C" clamp on my calipers.  It is stuck in place...that's why when it is driven, it squeaks and will not stop squeaking.  Total cost of repairs is $2,300.  Alpha Warranty will only pay for the 1/3 of the work (one mount) (at a loss to me and the auto shop), and and half of the labor since they are only paying for one.  You can't actually lift one side of a V8 engine folks.  It is dispicable that I paid good money for this warranty everything that is listed as covered is not being covered.  These are my brakes we are talking about.  I asked for another inspector from another company to come out and the customer service rep said the company name was Southwest Inspection Service.  I asked him to go with another one independent inspector and he said that's the only company nationwide that they use.  Independent?  Not really!!!  I have taken my cars to dealerships and this auto shop is 110% professional and they are not going to tell me I need something if I do not.  They are there for the long haul.  Alpha Warranty takes your money and doesn't deliver on the products they sell.  It is HORRIBLE to not stand behind your product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpha-Warranty/Draper-Utah-84020/Alpha-Warranty-Dishonest-unprofessional-poor-serviceproducts-Draper-Utah-1100328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpha Warranty

Need More Info To Address Your Concern

AUTHOR: Alpha Warranty Services, Inc - ()

We are disappointed to hear that this customer is frustrated with their recent claim. Unfortunately we do not have enough information from this complaint to respond to their concerns. It appears that some of their repairs were covered under the service contract coverage and we are glad to see that. We would love to provide a more thorough review of their claim if we can be provided with additional information.

We encourage you to call in and express your concerns so we can review your claim in more detail. Contacting us directly is always the best way of resolving your concerns. Please call us so we can help you!

We regret their frustration but wish to point out that these complaints filed online amount to less than .001% of all service contracts that we provide. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and have been chosen as a top service contract provider by several companies.