Complaint Review: Alpha Wave Media Limited

• Reported By: Alexribas82 — Milan Other
Alpha Wave Media Limited
38a High Street Lewes East Sussex BN7 2LU (Near Br Lewes, Other United Kingdom

Alpha Wave Media Limited Freelancer Work not paid Lewes United Kingdom

Last September I was hired by AlphaWaveMedia agency to manage an Adwords MCC account. The hiring process was through Freelancer.com First month everything went right, collaboration was great, I did my work and the AlphaWaveMedia agency was more than happy to work again with me for November. But, this time we made our agreement outside of Freelancer.com. We've agreed that I would work for 20 hours more or less on optimizing and manage the account.

After sending my first report and invoice regarding the Britannia MCC account to Alpha Wave Media's manager Ben Kelly, he took a few days to answering back, saying they were full of work and very busy. After he started to complain that I've worked on 8 accounts from the MCC and left 6 without any work. I've explained that in October I did a similar job and optimize the accounts that were needing more attention and work. Back then there was no issue but now the agency has complained with this.

Then they have ridiculously estimated that I've worked around 5 hours, when I've optimized and made several changes in 8 accounts some of them with 2 or more campaigns running. Now, after 15 days, I didn't received any payment at all, and most likely never will.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpha-Wave-Media-Limited/Lewes-Other-BN7-2LU/Alpha-Wave-Media-Limited-Freelancer-Work-not-paid-Lewes-United-Kingdom-1107583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpha Wave Media Limited