Complaint Review: Alpine Loan Center

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Meridian Idaho
Alpine Loan Center
1251 East 100 South St. George, Utah USA

Alpine Loan Center Mountain Loan Centers Interest Ripoff/Bullying/will not reply to requests for documentation St. George Utah

Unfortunately I had to go to Alpine Loan Centers in Boise, Idaho to get some extra cash.  I hit a rough spot and was not able to pay 2 payments.  I have now been paying and paying more than the scheduled every 2 week payment and somehow I am still very behind per the bullys that call from Mountain Loan Center in Utah.  I have asked on several occasions and even written to ask for a complete printout of my loan, all payments made, how much applied to principle and how much applied to interest and the balance of each transaction.  I have not received that informaiton to date.

Everytime I make a payment at the Boise loan center, I receive nasty horrible phone calls from numerous people stating I have still not made my payment.  Those calls continue for three or four days after the payment is made even though I call and tell them I have made the payment.  These people have called my references including my job and threatened me to my family and co-workers.  They have left messages on voicemails that are not even my phone.  For supposedly being such good upstanding citizens of the Utah Valley they are bullys.  I want to see how my money is being applied and where, but they refuse to send that information instead they just call and threaten.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpine-Loan-Center/St-George-Utah-84770/Alpine-Loan-Center-Mountain-Loan-Centers-Interest-RipoffBullyingwill-not-reply-to-reque-1122463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpine Loan Center