Complaint Review: ALPINE VAN LINES ALPINE VAN LINES ALPINE VANLINES

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: A SCAMMED CUSTOMER — HALLANDALE BEACH Florida
ALPINE VAN LINES ALPINE VAN LINES ALPINE VANLINES
341 E SHERIDAN ST SUITE 308 DANIA BEACH FL 33004 DANIA, Florida USA

ALPINE VAN LINES, ALPINE VANLINES ,ALPINE VANLINES INC. ,ALPINE VAN LINES INC. ISRAELI SCAM ROGUE MOVER.. FBI BEEN SEARCHING FOR YEARS FOR THESE SCAMMERS.. DEMOLISHED AND STOLE EVERYTHING DANIA  Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Complaint False Complaint False Complaint False Complaint False Complaint

THIS IS COMPANY IS A SCAM RAN BY CON ARTIST ISRAELIS. IF YOU GIVE THEM THAT DEPOSIT YOU WILL BE MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE.. JOSH HABER (JOSH THOMAS) IS THEIR AMERICAN FRONT MAN. HE BATES YOU WITH A LOW BID AND TAKES YOUR DEPSOIT.. THATS WHEN THE SCAM STARTS.. THE ISRAELI MOVERS SHOW UP THAT BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH LOAD YOU ITEMS ON THE TRUCK DEMAND A 500 TIP AND CHARGED ME 3X MY ESTIMATE!!!! My estimate went from 1600-4000 after i didnt add any items to my list. i was forced at 3am to pay these israeli men everythign i had and they didnt care. I was in tears and they still insisted I give them a tip. Well in the mean time of taking 3 weeks to recieve my delivery I checked with the FBI and they have been looking for these scammers for years. They have changed their name at least 15x that the FBI knows of. I gave the address to the delivery to the FBI and the DOT met us all on delivery to measure the truck. WELL!!!! Come to find out these scammers charged me 3x my estimate and come to find out I actually had less than my original quote. When they were busted they were forced to refund every dime on the spot. After delivery I noticed they stole 2 flat screen TVS and my ipod. I had 27 demolished pieces of furniture. I have filed a claim with no response. I WILL NEVER EVER GET MY PRECIOUS FURNITURE FIXED. I WORKED YEARS FOR IT.. The worst mistake I ever did was answer Joshs call.. :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALPINE-VAN-LINES-ALPINE-VAN-LINES-ALPINE-VANLINES/DANIA-Florida-33004/ALPINE-VAN-LINES-ALPINE-VANLINES-ALPINE-VANLINES-INC-ALPINE-VAN-LINES-INC-ISRAELI-SC-1093535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALPINE VAN LINES ALPINE VAN LINES ALPINE VANLINES

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Complaint False Complaint False Complaint False Complaint False Complaint

AUTHOR: yaron - ()

I need to say it out and clear

Alpine van lines/crossway van lines does not work since the beginning of August 2013 so it is clear that these complaints are false. One complaint was opened in late August and the second one late October (we caught you in)

The Company does not work since early August....

Complaints are a big Lie

I need to say that we never Changed our name since we open the company back in 2009 The FBA and the DOT is NOT looking for us, and our Address is the some so we are Easy to find us. so what can I say more............ (No DOT/FBI On delivery ,No brooken items ,No extra money ,No tip. Because we didn't do this job)

They don't have no proof that Alpine/crossway did this job No Paper work No E mail from us. We are still trying to take this False Complaint out from the enternet but no luck yet (it is like a rock) We do not know who is doing this but they are protected Because Ripoff report don't give us the info about it I hope it will help the costomer know that Alpine van lines/crossway van lines are a Good and Honest company.