Complaint Review: al's one stop auto repair

• Submitted: Sun, March 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, April 14, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — Ozone Park New York U.S.A.
al's one stop auto repair
merrick rd rockville centre, New York United States of America

al's one stop auto repair thief, liar, steals then moves locations,false advertising rockville centre, New York

*General Comment: AMAZING!

*Author of original report: AL IS A THIEF

*General Comment: als one stop auto

this guy is an out and out thief. read the reviews online. google him. he was run out of lynbrook, briefly was in hewlett until he was run out of hewlett for screwing people now he's in rockville centre. stay away don't even buy gas from him

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/als-one-stop-auto-repair/rockville-centre-New-York-11570/als-one-stop-auto-repair-thief-liar-steals-then-moves-locationsfalse-advertising-rock-848577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on al's one stop auto repair

#1 General Comment

AMAZING!

AUTHOR: karma - (United States of America)

Well, I have to say that from experience and dealing with this automotive shop, I have no negative feedback. After reading your response I decided to see if what you were saying was correct, but in fact it is actually FALSE!!!! If  you look at reviews and google and research correctly, since it looks like that is what you spend your time doing, you will see that the property in hewlett is up for sale, so that is why the station probably moved. I normally don't take this much time writing reviews or ever repsponding, but this one I actually felt was necessary since the information provided was inaccurate and the review seemed kinda personal or attack-like if you ask me.  If you know anything about automotive bussiness, which it seems you dont, you would know that the automotive bussiness only has leasing for so long. That is why repair shops tend to change locations. In fact it seems as if This bussiness stays within the areas, so I wouldn't consider that running, Would yoU? If I was kicked out like you said, or was running, I would probably go far!

Wrong Again I guess!

It is very hard to find an honest mechanic, and I would like nothing more than to encourage this place of bussiness. When you find someone that is honest and loyal and extremley helpful, it is nice to support them. In fact, I even believe he was on the channel 4 news for being honest? He didn't even know, but they caught him being honest!  Do some better research buddy!

AL IS A THIEF

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

You're suprised by the review? Just Google Al's One Stop and read the reviews from other sites. Why do you think the guy keeps moving? He's a thief

#3 General Comment

als one stop auto

AUTHOR: karma - (United States of America)

WOW! I am so surprised to see this review! I have to say that this is a complete and total lie. I have been a customer at this station and have followed this repair shop through every move and location established. The owner is extremely fair and honest. He didn't only fix my car but gave me advice on how to keep my car in tip top shape so I dont ever have the same problem occur. Money was tight and i couldnt afford a part and this guy looked all over for the cheapest peice and really took care of me. I have to say he is very honest and never tries to sell me things I don't need. Actually, i have even seen him on channel 4 new s segment called "The HOnest GUy". I dont know what your talking about with thar review but you should definetly check this place out. Reliable,dependable and honest. This shop has a very warm, positive environment. The owner is very personable and down to earth. I will never go somewhere else!