Complaint Review: Alta Moda Italiana

• Reported By:wilmslow Other
Alta Moda Italiana
Via Toledo, 28 Bis 20100 Cologno Monzese M Milano, Italy

Alta Moda Italiana sold fake armani leather jacket Milano Spain

2 guys in a car stopped me crossing the road to ask me for airport directions. They then asked me if I spoke Italian and I replied in French. They were very friendly and its almost funny now to think how quickly they produced all their credentials-tradefair id, passport, airline tickets, car hire doc folder-and then tried to sell me their free jackets to pay for their car hire. 450 GBPs for all 3! I offered them a hundred for one-done! I even got a business card. It makes you wonder what their break-even margins are; I am sure with their brains they could make more money honestly! Must be in it for the kick too.

Bin had
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alta-Moda-Italiana/Milano-/Alta-Moda-Italiana-sold-fake-armani-leather-jacket-Milano-Spain-361591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alta Moda Italiana