Complaint Review: alt.com

• Updated: Sat, September 25, 2010

• Reported By: mistergood — waterville Maine United States of America
alt.com

alt.com Unauthorized billing / no callback Internet

I signed up for a three month session, and that's all I wanted, and now they are still charging me.  I called customer service to cancel my account and the attendent gave me a big runaround.  She asked me for my callback number in case there was a dissconnect and then when I asked her if she was going to shut off my account she never answered me even though I kept asking her if she was there.  I've meen waiting for 20 minutes now and she still has not called me back.  These people are here to rip you off, and have made me decide to never shop on the internet again.

-Mr. Good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2010 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/altcom/internet/altcom-Unauthorized-billing-no-callback-Internet-644484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alt.com