Complaint Review: Alternative Worldwide Health

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Colorado
Alternative Worldwide Health
11593 S Flower Mound Way Parker, Colorado USA

Alternative Worldwide Health manipulation,hypnotizm,alternative medicine,medicine that doesn't work,hypnotized me,manipulated me,manipulate,hypnotize,holistic healing,medicine that doesn't work,alternative medicine that doesn't work Parker Colorado

*Author of original report: Report is FALSE

*Author of original report: Please Delete This Review

I went to these people about a year ago to see if I could get off my meds and see if Alternative Medicine is right for me.  They simply took me off of what I had but then I realized later that these practices didn't work.  I went back on my medication but the time it took for me to get back onto it was almost the cost of losing my job.   They are hypnotists and manipulators, who tell you you should do business with them over everyone else, and can easly get you sold on them.  I HIGHLY recommend you stay away from these people for they are people that only care about collecting your money.  Their practices DON'T work and they are voodoo practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alternative-Worldwide-Health/Parker-Colorado-80134/Alternative-Worldwide-Health-manipulationhypnotizmalternative-medicinemedicine-that-do-1093959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alternative Worldwide Health

Report is FALSE

AUTHOR: - ()

Please disregard what I said.  I have forgiven these people.  I allowed that to happen, and it's completey my fault.  I blamed everyone but myself.

Please Delete This Review

AUTHOR: - ()

I'm sorry Tony and Kendra, please forgive me.  I appreciate what you've done.  I realize that my anger came from within me and it was projected off of you guys.