Complaint Review: altisource

• Reported By: lavinia — opa locka Florida
altisource
Nationwide USA

altisource Altisource cash for keys atlanta Nationwide

I had a sheriff come to my house lat month and give me a paper to call altisource.he said that  i have 3 months to move out to call this  number called altisource to help me with moving.since the place im rentin is forclosed on.i called altisource and when i called about the letter which is cash for keys,the guy sad he can only give me 600.i said no.there is no  way i need more to move.so i hung up.then i called back the followin week and ask the same.he said 1000.i said no i cant takw that.now im begining to think they are scammers because they offered my other 2 neighbors 3,000 and only want to give me little of nothin.now when i call on different occasions to speak with a supervisor the same man answers the phone and disquises his voice.i believe he is arab but nevet letting me speak wit a supervisor and never teturnin my calls when i tell him to have a supervisor phone me.i need help.and i really feel like im being taken. Afraid il be homeless.im concidering calling the news press if they throw me out in the streets knowing that isnt enough.scammers scammers be aware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/altisource/nationwide/altisource-Altisource-cash-for-keys-atlanta-Nationwide-1141477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on altisource