Complaint Review: Always At Market

• Submitted: Mon, May 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Always At Market
1545 Capital Dr., Suite 106, Carrollton, Texas U.S.A.

Always At Market Fraudulent Listing on ShopNBC.com Auction Website Carrollton Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Always At Market Fraudulent Listing on Shop NBC.com (Rebuttal)

Evidently, Always at Market has made arrangements with ShopNBC.com to use their auction website for "1-Hour Auctions". Because of my high regard for ShopNBC, I believed the listing when it said "14k Gold Genuine South Sea Pearl Necklace & Earring Set"; however upon receipt, the necklace and earrings were made from "Shell Pearls" as noted on the box in the cellophane wrapping. (They must not be able to read their own packaging.)

I paid more than $200 for a necklace and earring set worth less than $20. Immediately upon reading that the listing was fraudulent, I called the customer service department at Always at Market. I was told that they would refund all of my money and they would provide a FREE return UPS shipping label. Because I was already going to the US Post Office, I told them I didn't want the hassle of finding a UPS drop off and would prefer sending the return through the USPS. "Shauna" agreed to reimburse me the return postage and I went off to the US Post Office the same day.

Upon my return home, I call Always at Market to tell "Shauna" the amount of the postage, $5.25, to be reimbursed. The customer service line was answered by "Shauna's" supervisor who said he was coaching through my earlier call and they never agreed to pay for my return postage. This company LIES!!!

They lied in the headline of the ShopNBC listing, and they lied to me about paying for my return postage. Because I will be notified when the package is received by Always at Market, I will have to wait to see if they lied when they claimed to give me a FULL REFUND. If my credit card is not immediately credited with the FULL REFUND, I will let the credit card company fight it out with them and I will post a subsequent Ripoff Report.

DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING ALWAYS @ MARKET SAYS...

Magic
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2008 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Always-At-Market/Carrollton-Texas-75006/Always-At-Market-Fraudulent-Listing-on-ShopNBCcom-Auction-Website-Carrollton-Texas-330689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Always At Market

Always At Market Fraudulent Listing on Shop NBC.com (Rebuttal)

AUTHOR: M. Williams - (U.S.A.)

In response to Magics' complaint, I would be upset if I had been treated the same way she explains. I am the new Manager of Customer Service for Always at Market and want any reader to know that we are going to make every effort to resolve any customer issue with one phone call or email. Since my being brought into this department in February of 2009, significant changes, in positive directions, have been put in place to ensure that every customer have a winning experience from the actual win of the auction to the resolution of any problem they may have with any issue. It is our commitment to the customer to provide the World Class Customer Service they deserve and that every phone call be answered by the second ring, during business hours, as well as all emails returned and resolved by the end of each business day. My intent is to restore consumer confidence in Always at Market and if you have had an unpleasant experience in the past, my request is that you would give us an opportunity to better serve you in the future. Thank you.

Always At Market Fraudulent Listing on Shop NBC.com (Rebuttal)

AUTHOR: M. Williams - (U.S.A.)

concentration