Complaint Review: Always Vigilant

Always Vigilant
2 East 42nd Street, New York , New York USA

Always Vigilant Scammed and didnt even know it New York New York

*General Comment: It's more if a school

WELL THIS HAPPENED IN OCTOBER OF 2011. I KNEW NITHING ABOUT SECURITY OR TRAINING OR EVEN HOW TO GO LOOKING FOR IT. SO A FRIEND TOLD ME TO LOOK ON CRAIGLIST BECAYSE MOST JOBS ARE LEGIT BASED ON WHAT OCCUPATION YOU SEEKED. SO I WANTED A NEW CAREER PATH SO I WENT FOR SECURITY SEARCH ON CRAIGLIST. AND ONE CAUGHT MY EYE TALKING ABOUT "WILL TRAIN AND RECEIVE JOB" SO I CALLED AND SPOKE TO MR CRUZ. HE EXPLAINED TO THAT THEY WOULD TRAIN ME FOR SECURITY JOB AND ALSO GET ME A JOB THAT PAYS AT LEAST 15.00 AN HOUR. NOW THAT SOUNDED AT THE TIME A GOOD THING SO I ASKED WHAT I NEEDED. HE TOLD ME TO COME THE NEXT DAY FOR AN INTERVIEW AND WE COULD TALK ABOUT TRAINING. THEN HE SAID THE APPLICATION FEE WAS $100.00 NOW WITH MY PAST CAREER I NEVER PAID FOR AN APPLICATION BUT BECAUSE I FIGURED WITH SECURITY THERE MIGHT BE SOME FEES I SAID OK. I CAME TO THE PLACE IT LOOKED LIKE A HOLD IN THE WHOLE BUT DIDNT THINK NOTHING OF IT. SO I MET MR CRUZ AND HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS GOING TO PLAY GOLF NOT CONDUCT AN INTERVIEW . SO HE EXPLAINED THAT MY TRAINING WAS GOING BE $338.00 . NOW REMEBER I DIDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SECURITY AND THE TRAINING I THOUGHT THINGS WHERE A LITTLE FISHY WGEN HE EXPLAINED THAT I NEEDED THE MONEY BY THE FIRST CLASSES IN ORDER TO BE REGISTERED FOR CLASSES. SO BASICALLY LONG STORY SHORT I WAS SCAMMED OUT OF $500.00 BECAUSE THEY ONLY SENT ME ON ONE JOB PLACEMENT AND NEVER ANSWERED MY CALLS ABOUT A REFUND BECAUSE THEY LIED TO ME ABOUT EVERYTHING

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Always-Vigilant-/New-York-New-York-10017/Always-Vigilant-Scammed-and-didnt-even-know-it-New-York-New-York-1074848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Always Vigilant

#1 General Comment

It's more if a school

AUTHOR: Claudia F - ()

They aren't up front about what they ddo they make it sound as if they are a job placement aagency but really they more of a training school.