Complaint Review: always vigilant

• Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: Tiffany — Rockaway Beach New York United States of America
always vigilant
2 E. 42nd Street new york, New York United States of America

always vigilant Mr. Freeman this company robbed me of $500 for security training. new york, New York

I went to Always Vigilant for security training to obtain my security license. Mr. Freeman promised at the end of the training he promised that there would be job placement. After I took all of the classes and sent away for my security license, all the company did was send use to companies that they new weren't hiring. They ripped me off for almost $500 and I have the reciepts to prove it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/always-vigilant/new-york-New-York-10017/always-vigilant-Mr-Freeman-this-company-robbed-me-of-500-for-security-training-new-yor-939457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on always vigilant