Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By:Hawthorne Nevada
Alyon Technologies
PO Box 923299 Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Alyon Technologies Will Go Down In Flames In Norcross Georgia They F***ed up my PC and then they billed me for IT Norcross Georgia
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

I'm Pissed off I'm really F***ing pissed off,I've had enough of this company to last the rest of my life I just recived another bill from them for the amount of $506.95 and as far as I am f***ng concerned they are never going to see it and I mean never.I even tried contacting the govenors office in Georgia about it and they dont seem to care,Well I'm to the point of making a road trip down to their offices and handling the matter on my own.

John Hawthorne, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2003 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alyon-Technologies/Norcross-Georgia-30010-3299/Alyon-Technologies-Will-Go-Down-In-Flames-In-Norcross-Georgia-They-Fed-up-my-PC-and-the-55089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alyon Technologies