Complaint Review: AM PM WEIGHT LOSS

• Submitted: Sat, June 14, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 14, 2008

• Reported By:Morris Illinois
AM PM WEIGHT LOSS
HEALTH 101 (1930 VILLAGE CENTER CIR #3-108 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

AM PM WEIGHT LOSS sent me diet pills I did not order wont give a full return gave wrong phone # sent expired pills. and charging me a 25.00 re-stocking fee, If I return them. Las Vegas Nevada

I sent for Free trail size bottle, and paid $4.95 shipping, the bottle only contained 30 pills, but said that most people wont see any results for 45 days.It said to take at least two to three times a day, so what good was the trail size bottle? When I called to cancel ANY further shippments that would now be automaticaly shipped to me IF I did not call before the trial date was up. I called the same day I got the pills and the phone number they gave on the bottle said sorry please check your number again , and dail, I called three times and got the same answer, But then the next day I called I got an answering machine , that said to call between 8 A.M. And 4 P.M Mountain time. So I waited till I got to work the next day and called again ,No-one answered.Then I was doing my banking on line, and noticed that they deducted $87.90 out of my account, I called the bank and asked if they had a phone number with that, they gave me a differant number then what was on the bottle, Finally after calling many differant time I talked to a guy that said he would cancel any further orders, but Id be getting the order they already shipped out any day now, I said well I didnt want it because the trial size didnt do my any good, And I'd been trying to get ahold of you for about a week, to cancel any orders at all, And the numbers you jerks gave me wasnt any good either just like the pills! And I would be senting them back AS SOON as I get them, and I wanted a full refund. He said you'll get a full refund, I asked him how much that would be, just to see if it would be a differant amount other then 87.90. He said I'd get a $60.00 refund, I said I paid $87.90 He said, well you dont get the shipping cost back, and there's a $25.00 re-stocking fee. I said I dont think so, And that I would report them.

Susan
Morris, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2008 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AM-PM-WEIGHT-LOSS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89134/AM-PM-WEIGHT-LOSS-sent-me-diet-pills-I-did-not-order-wont-give-a-full-return-gave-wrong-p-340318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AM PM WEIGHT LOSS