Handle

• Reported By: rene — hampton Virginia
amal corporation
1807 E. pembroke ave. Hampton, Virginia USA

amal corporation SUBWAY W'2 Hampton Virginia

My son was previously employed at subway. He no longer is employed there. His older brother worked there as well. I texted their boss  to make sure he had our address so they would receive their w'2s. Well i received my one sons and coincidently not  for my other son who had been fired. There is no way they mailed  it as both sons live with me. Even had they sent it to my old address we would have received it as i am friends with both mailmen. This is  illegal and an outrage.They will not accept calls from me and I have called corporate but they don't care either. This is a shame,as we have to move and I cannot file my taxes without my sons information.I  do not know who else to call. I have called the labor board,his personal cell phone,dept. of taxation and the IRS. I don't know what I am supposed  to do. But I do know that obviously franchisees can do what ever they want.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/amal-corporation/Hampton-Virginia-23663/amal-corporation-SUBWAY-W2-Hampton-Virginia-1121317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on amal corporation