Complaint Review: amanda's poos

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: pet angel — fitzgerald Georgia United States of America
amanda's poos
flint rd fitzgerald, Georgia United States of America

amanda's poos sherry's cockapoos These people are not very nice.Be careful when dealing with these people fitzgerald, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Amanda's Poos, Sherry's Cockapoos - SICK DOGS Buyer Beware

First off this is a puppy mill. They say they are hobby breeders but they have around Fourty dogs on the premise's. With these two breeders it is all about the money.They sell around 80 to 100 puppies a year 500.00 to 800.00 a piece. You do the math.Please be careful when dealing with this mother and daughter duo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/amandas-poos/fitzgerald-Georgia-31750/amandas-poos-sherrys-cockapoos-These-people-are-not-very-niceBe-careful-when-dealing-wi-975007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on amanda's poos

Amanda's Poos, Sherry's Cockapoos - SICK DOGS Buyer Beware

AUTHOR: MemberACC - (United States of America)

I bought a puppy from Sherry's Cockapoos a year ago. She seemed nice enough and yes, she and her daughter, Amanda, have ALOT of dogs running around and you'll see them when you pick up your puppy or go to visit...if you visit first you will NOT buy a dog I guarantee it!  Her website makes everything look so homey and clean, but in reality it is just a front to get you to buy one of their SICK puppies!  My puppy was supposedly vet checked and when I took it to my vet the day after coming home, my vet found Giardia and my puppy had grade 4 luxating patellas (which requires surgery to fix!).  I contacted Sherry and her response was not what I expected...almost like she KNEW the puppy was sick but she wanted my $650 and offered no help with the knee surgery. So much for that guarantee she offers.  So...please be careful when you buy from Sherry or Amanda....I am in the process of paying alot of money to fix my sweet girl and I do not want anyone else to go through the heartache I have gone thru.