Complaint Review: amateurmatches.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: J — salt lake city Utah United States of America

amateurmatches.com Took my credit card number in order to pay for their premium memmber service and made me a memmber of their services and for 1 full month i never received responses from real people just ghost -fakes. Internet

I got a premium memmbership with amateurmatches.com for a full month during the summer and sent out close to 160 email responses to emails sent to me from ghost women on amateurmatches.com. And after 1 full month I never got any real dates with any of the 160 so called women. And after my premium memmbership was up I stated on my profile I could not respond to emails as my memmbership was gone and I still get at least 100 emails from women a week for monthes now and i just wanted to help warn unsuspecting other men not to fall for the email you to death routine ive endured for quite a while now as it is a way to lure you in to get your money just remember they are fakes not real women.  And to end this report I just want to make sure and state that men should also look out for camera girls who use amateurmatches.com as a way to lure new customers to them and it is almost always a robot girl that is trying to lure you in. Dont join camera sites that you find thru amateurmatches.com. sincerly a concerned consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/amateurmatchescom/internet/amateurmatchescom-Took-my-credit-card-number-in-order-to-pay-for-their-premium-memmber-s-536237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on amateurmatches.com