Complaint Review: Amazing Athletes of North Texas

• Submitted: Tue, October 18, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, October 18, 2011

• Reported By: Former Employee — Plano Texas United States of America
Amazing Athletes of North Texas
831 Hunters Glen, Rockwall Texas 75032 Plano, Frisco, Carrolton, Rockwall, Texas United States of America

Amazing Athletes of North Texas Paul Britt DOES NOT PAY HIS EMPLOYEES THE MONEY THEY WORKED FOR Plano, Frisco, Carrolton, Rockwall, Texas

I worked for a franchise called Amazing Athletes, the man who owned this franchise in the North TX area his name is Paul Britt. I worked for him for 2 years. After about a year he stopped paying me all of my earnings each month. He would pay me some, but not all of what I earned and I would always have to send in extremely tedious and detailed reports to get the rest of my money (which was never reimbursed in full).

This summer Paul knew I was looking to quit soon because of this reason and I ended up quitting at the beggining of August because it was getting really bad.  Paul still has not paid me a HUGE chunk of my commision along with ALL of my hours. He does not respond when I try to get in touch with him.  It is going on 3 months now since I have stopped working for him. There is no excuse for him to not have paid me by now for my earnings!

I am not the only one who has worked for him that is having this problem. He hasn't been able to keep any one hired for longer than three months because of this reason, I am the only one that worked for him for as long as I did for the sole reason that I love teaching children it never was for the money. But I was tired of being taken advantage of. I am a single mom of two kids and he thinks he can rip off anyone he wants.

Also, while I worked for him several schools complained to me that Paul was not paying them. The schools get a cut of his earnings in order for us to be allowed to teach in their facility, but he was not paying them either.

I did not spend all my time and energy away from my two boys to work for free. He obviously has a track record of not paying people. Do not ever work for this man or allow him in your school if you are expecting him to pay you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazing-Athletes-of-North-Texas/Plano-Frisco-Carrolton-Rockwall-Texas-75093/Amazing-Athletes-of-North-Texas-Paul-Britt-DOES-NOT-PAY-HIS-EMPLOYEES-THE-MONEY-THEY-WORKE-790165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazing Athletes of North Texas