Complaint Review: amazon kindle

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Jerry — Star Valley Arizona
amazon kindle
Internet USA

amazon kindle Offered savings with their card; thence waited two months; thence sent a bill under GE Credit Bank Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to help

For years I purchased Kindle books from Amazon paying immediatrly by debit card.  One day they offered a substantial discount by obtaining and using their (Amazon's) credit card.  I suckered for it.  Immediately, I noticed that my book purchases were not leaving my checking account.  Many weeks later I received a $148.oo +- bill from GE Bank which did not refer to books or Amazon.  Suspecting fraud, I ignored the bill and continued looking for a bill from Amazon.  My phone rang with a message to call GE Bank.  I ignored this call suspecting fraud.  It rang at least twice daily for several more weeks.  I paid this bill after the sent notice that it was GE Bank/Amazon.  In the mean time they put a black mark on mu Credit Report

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/amazon-kindle/internet/amazon-kindle-Offered-savings-with-their-card-thence-waited-two-months-thence-sent-a-bi-1056187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on amazon kindle

We'd like to help

AUTHOR: GECapital - ()

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 060613_ror_Jerry**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,