Complaint Review: Amazon Profit Sniper

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: John — Danvers Massachusetts
Amazon Profit Sniper
1026 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica, California USA

Amazon Profit Sniper (Alex) Did not honor 60-day guarantee, stole my money Santa Monica California

STAY AWAY, FAR AWAY! This guy Amazon Profit Sniper ("Alex") is a thief and a scumbag. I signed up on May 12,  2013 ( plus two upsells for a total of $341 ) I took a brief look at it under a 60-day money back guarantee, and canceled SEVEN days later (I simply didn't want anything to do with owning a website) and now, TWELVE months later, after a dozen emails I still don't have my money back.

Imagine - the only single response I got from him was that "the time limit had expired" (Huh! SEVEN days!?!?) By the way, I have been trying to get some help from his banker SWREG (Digital River Inc.) but they just ignore me. I have reported him to the FTC, but how long will that take? Does anyone have any ideas?  By-the-way watch out for A Weber, an affiliate, who is supporting this fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Profit-Sniper/Santa-Monica-California-90403/Amazon-Profit-Sniper-Alex-Did-not-honor-60-day-guarantee-stole-my-money-Santa-Monica-1143243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Profit Sniper